NOAH Quick Start GuideGENERAL INFORMATION FOR WEB SITES - HOSTED (for Free & Standard Accounts)GENERAL INFORMATION FOR WEB SITES - SELF-HOSTED (for Professional & Developer Accounts)
- Use the Web Wizard to help you receive the code to insert into the your page.
For Web users, open the source of your page and paste the code above the </BODY> tag, then save.
For MySpace users, open your MySpace editing page and paste it into any text field, then save.
- With the page still open, refresh the browser.
- The Web Wizard will continue to help you set up your NOAH when it detects the code.
OTHER PROJECTS STEP-BY-STEP DIRECTIONS
- Create a new Web Site project on the Projects panel.
- Add a new folder to your web site root and name it "NOAHFILES".
- Open your web page. NOAH will be detected by the editor and prompt you to register the page.
- Create and customize Voice-Action files. These tell NOAH what to do and say on a page.
- Set the page settings on the Projects->Pages panel. (for example, you can set a Voice Action file to play on this page)
- Publish your Web Site project and place the files on your server where you are instructed.
- NOAH will now run from your server when you close the editor.
- Adobe Captivate
- Adobe Presenter
- articulate PRESENTER
- Lectora by Trivantis
- NOAH for Web Projects
- NOAH for Flash Projects
- Presentation Pro - Power Converter
Click here to close this window